PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC AND VISUAL ART TO AMERICANS AND CANADIANS OF THE
CZECH & SLOVAK HERITAGE
JOIN THE CNACC&C
CNACC&C are initials of the Czech North American Chamber of Commerce & Culture INC.
This organization was founded in 1998 in Boston, registered in Atlanta and managed from Toronto. The Chamber is a membership-based organization which success is based on the active participation of its
Every artist needs audiences to support his/her creative work. Therefore, commerce and culture are inseparably connected in our organization. We are here for the sole purpose to assist you and at
the same time to promote the Czech and Slovak culture in North America.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to promote your activities: music, art and cultural events among the Czech communities across North America and the general audiences as well.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
In addition to the general rights and privileges of a membership in a non-profit organization, each active member of the CNACC&C, whether it is a culture based business or a musician, a group, visual artists, or
any cultural enthusiasts are entitled to the following services as a member of CNACC&C:
1) Listing of address of his/her individual web site on the Czech Events Network web site www.czechevents.net or www.cnaccc.com. (future additional address) in North America and /or on the Czech
language website www.canamerica.net.
2) Announcement of any his/her or their events happening anywhere in the USA, Canada & Mexico, with a link to his web site with a visual illustration;
If you are a musician or an ensemble we will promote your concerts and if you wish, we will try to find nearby locations, so the result is a concert tour, if you are a painter, sculptor, photographer or any visual artist or a craftsman, we will assist you in locating exhibition opportunities or sales of your art products on our website www.czechevnets.net
3) Additionally, you have a right to 4 free announcements annually in the advertising section of the web site of any specific event, over and above the regular announcement, as mentioned above.
4) We can prepare for you a specific custom design E mail based promotional campaign in target markets (for a prior agreed reasonable fee)
5) As above, you have an access to the website www.czechevents.net for sale of your CDs, DVDs, paintings and other visual art (for a small fee) for promotions of seminars, conferences or other business or
6) If agreed by the organizers, you will have a discount of 50% at other member’s events (concerts, exhibits, performances)
7) You will be receiving the Chamber’s future periodical e-newsletter, “Gateway to Czech Culture”, with advertising opportunities and additional promotions of your creations or concerts at discounted rates.
ADDITIONAL REASONS WHY TO JOIN CNACC&C & PERTINENT INFORMATION
Based on the statistics of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, persons of the Czech background are in the:
Totalling 1,7 mill Czech and 1,8 million of Slovak origin, together 3,5 mill potential market
Totalling 120 thousand of Czech and 50 thousand of Slovak origin, together 170 thousand of Czech or Slovak heritages.
In addition, many users of our website are Americans and Canadians visiting our website, not necessarily for their particular ethnic background, but interested in high quality of Czech and Slovak music and visual art. Here we speak highly about educated and sophisticated audiences.
Key advantages of advertising on www.czechevents.net:
- To reach more than 4,000 monthly visitors of Czechevnets.net as well as thousands of visitors of the CzechFolks.com, who are syndicating our events pages on their website
- To reach business communities of Nebraska, Texas, Chicago, and other states and cities with a large population of Czech heritage
- To reach tourists before/after arriving in the Czech Republic or Slovakia
- To reach an affluent, educated and focused group audience
We are simply the best way to reach the Czech and Slovak communities, clubs and organisations in the US, Canada and Mexico.
Conceived in summer of 2006, launched its test operation during the spring of 2007 and upgraded on December 1. 2008, www.czechevents.net has become a success story.
Our mission: To help Czech and Slovak communities in the US, Canada and a few in Mexico to access cultural events from countries of their heritage by providing accurate, timely, helpful, objective information and resources on our comprehensive web server. In addition its role is to assist in co-ordination of those cultural events across North America to justify the cost of overseas transportation
Ways to promote your business with us:
- Free Business Listing ( for CNACC&C members)
- Targeted Banner Campaign advertising
- Premium Business Listings
- Real Estate Listings & Banner Ads
- Sponsored Text Links
- Special made-to-order campaigns
- Articles & Interviews for the NEWS section
- Promotion in “Gateway to Czech Culture” Internet periodical (coming in the Fall of 2009)
How do people find www.czechevents.net ?
People find www.czechevents.net in one of the following ways:
Why choose www.czechevnets.net?
www.czechevents.net is becoming well-known throughout the Czech and Slovak communities as the number one website for locating the Czech & Slovak musical & theatrical performances and art exhibits in North America, coast-to coast ,as well as, a source for booking such performers. We provide cost effective and result-driven advertising for our clients and with full commitment to service.
Working with the business community
Being a part of the Czech North American Chamber of Commerce and Culture Inc, most of the directors have many years of experience in running their own businesses as well as assisting other businesses via the Chambers of Commerce. For the resume of the Board of Directors, please, visit the website http://www.czechevents.net/cnaccc/cnaccac-board-of-directors
Work with us
By working together to find a campaign that works and returns results, Czechevents.net becomes a true effective advertising vehicle.
To contact a representative, please send an email to
. or go to http://www.czechevents.net/cnaccc/cnaccac-application-form